Skip to main content
Topic: Oh snow..... (Read 1676 times) previous topic - next topic

Oh snow.....

Hey guess what I woke up to today.........snow:hick: . First one of the year.

This is what your supposed to do with your Fox when it snows, and keep it there till spring :p

88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Oh snow.....

Reply #1
snow? what are you talking about? you said snow. so i looked outside and i don't see any snow! lay off the eggnog!;)
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Oh snow.....

Reply #2
5 pm.    60* right now.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Oh snow.....

Reply #3
This is what your supposed to do with your Fox when it snows

No garage yet. Maybe in a couple years. Girlfreind is supposed to close on her condo up here next month, so the 88' will stay rust free in her two car garage. She said she would keep it in there when she makes the final move as well.

lay off the eggnog

:rollin:  Silly southerners

5 pm. 60* right now.

We just got some sleet and are expecting our 1st snow tonight. Just a dusting. Hold on a little, it's on it's way.:hick:

Oh snow.....

Reply #4
We haven't had any right here yet, but by "right here" I mean "within 5 miles of my house". We had a storm a few weeks ago that dumped anywhere between 6-12" of heavy wet snow on most of the province, but none fell at my house at all. Five miles from here there was 6", and 10 miles away there was 8", but nothing here at all :hick:

Quote from: Blown306Cougar;189205
snow? what are you talking about? you said snow. so i looked outside and i don't see any snow! lay off the eggnog!;)

Yeah, yeah, well at least we don't have to deal with alligators and old people... I was gonna say hurricanes too, but we get them AND snow :mad: (and sometimes at the same time - google "white Juan")
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Oh snow.....

Reply #5
At 6:10 EST it's 72* here...

Supposta drop to 40* tonight, high tomrrow 48*...

Oh snow.....

Reply #6
it's 26.3 Fah. here right now, but last night I had what y'all in the NE are gettin now, or have gotten earlier today, the ground was still warm enough from Tuesday and Wednesday's 65+ temps that most melted..although on my way to see friends today I did encounter and icy bridge...
My porch is slick, but the roads are clean and dry, mostly.
A little sleet and freezing rain or light snow doesn't bother me, it's the 4" or more in falling that I get happy about, cause then the quad comes out and I go to the timber and cricks to have some fun. :hick:
Oh..4"-6" is a lot of snow at once for here...but we've had more at times.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Oh snow.....

Reply #7
Left work yesterday in Superior. WI to snow, headed NORTH, towards home, and no snow, lol.  Been a strange season so far.
1987 TC

Oh snow.....

Reply #8
Hello

I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada and its 5 deg (23*)  and no snow.  To us up here snow is 3" or more. So boo who to you.  lol  Just joking.  Well mabee.

igiveup
86 ELAN t-bird all mustang parts (Sold)  I love this site.
85 bronco 2. Dura sparked (soon TBI) too many parts
1988 5.0 lx Stang (93 gt cobra mass air)
85 Honda 250sx trike
06 F150 tow rig. all kinds of goodies.(This is why I sold the Bird)
igiveup was the only name I could get. lol

Oh snow.....

Reply #9
Currently 11*F here in Northern Wyoming.  We had snow the other day...but nowhere near what is sure to be along soon.  I'm thinking that anything under 50* is way too flippin' cold...starts to hurt the body after ya get down around 35*.  I know...I live in the wrong part of the country to be gripin' about the cold!

Oh snow.....

Reply #10
Not bad today. the rain turned to ice yesterday and now it's a comfy 23 deg., no wind and the sun is shining . (wind sucks when it gets cold)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Oh snow.....

Reply #11
Snow melted by noon when it got up to 36*. ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Oh snow.....

Reply #12
Oh and that 1/2" of snow we got yesterday caused some of the subburbs around me to salt :mad: . The city didn't but they sure did......

Oh snow.....

Reply #13
your up on me by 1
no salt here yet. but i feel it coming
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Oh snow.....

Reply #14
salt? sure thursday afternoon on my turkey dinner :D
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz