Skip to main content
Topic: mustang computer/MAF wiring harness (Read 274 times) previous topic - next topic

mustang computer/MAF wiring harness

i need a MAF automatic computer and all the wiring i need to make it work.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #1
Just get the plug from a wreckers and some wiring from the hardware store,solder and heatshrink all connections,no need to change out the whole harness which would be even more work.
A9P is the best auto maf computer to get,it's what i run in my car and it has the most aggressive timing curves.
They can be easily got off ebay or the corral for around 100bucks.
Do not get an A9L(stick puter) as you may have stalling issues with the auto and the A9P will work on both.

Reply #2
I use the A9P as well.Awesome.I have a plug if you need it.Let em know and shoot me your address and I'll get it to you.If you watch Ebay,there are occassionaly good deals on a computer if your patient.Also,check the boneyards.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
i have the wiring conversion harness and the a9l computer. let me know
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]5.0 Standard
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
Magnaflow mustang exhaust
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs