Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: misc parts (Read 393 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: misc parts

As many of you know, my 87 T-Bird is being repainted. I stopped by the body shop to see how things are going, and apparently the guy working on it needs a few items:

- rear glass revel mould clips (10) ... the steel u-shaped clips under the window trim
- rear lid key cylinder gasket ... mine was dry-rotted
- speed nuts that hold the bird emblems to the c-pillars (6)
- driver's side dew wipe (chrome trim)

Can anyone help?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Reply #1
I think I have the dew wipe.I'll let you know.If so,I'll let you have it for shipping only.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
They can use a rubber thin washer for the lock.,
some of the other things like speed nuts and clips they should have.You shouldn't have to find it.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #3
He said he could get the speed nuts, but he would have to buy a whole box of them. I told him I'd ask around here first.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar

Reply #4
I've got some nuts for the emblems...lol, 500 dollars shipped..j/k
Let me go count 'em up to make sure I have 6 of em, and I'll PM you.
you pay shipping, their yours :hick:
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #5
Quote from: vinnietbird;188113
I think I have the dew wipe.I'll let you know.If so,I'll let you have it for shipping only.

That would be awesome. Please keep me posted, Vin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar

Reply #6
Those windshield clips are very hard to find,i had to find some a few years ago and had to order them from some classic car specialty shop in states(don't remember the name unfortunatley).

Reply #7
I forgot already.Leave me a PM about it and I'll let you know after work.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..