Skip to main content
Topic: New cat (Read 2209 times) previous topic - next topic

New cat

Picked it up saturday 3.8 with bad head gask.Put a battery in it started right up!.Might just fix it,or put my spare 302 in it.
Yep got the red interior,Really nice all around car.The blue Tc is
Turbomom a new member.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

New cat

Reply #1
Thats really nice, black on read is SWEET.

But take the wing off the cavilier, that looks retarded, sorry.

New cat

Reply #2
Its a probe and yeh it is comming off,not mine,Ford product parking only.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

New cat

Reply #3
Quote from: kitzdnm;187250
Its a probe and yeh it is comming off,not mine,Ford product parking only.

Oops sorry, looked like a cavi from the back.  Drop a 5.0 in the one you just picked up, i really envy you people with the black and red cars...

New cat

Reply #4
Is that better?.It's for sale to.

New cat

Reply #5
that better at least be a gt probe.....
Nice kitty!! go 5.0!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

New cat

Reply #6
It is!,Still in the air about what I do to it.
The probe's not mine.

New cat

Reply #7
neither is the black cat........it is turbomom88 now

New cat

Reply #8
That is a nice looking Cat !
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

New cat

Reply #9
Now all You need is a bigger driveway.:D  LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]      STEVE ;)

New cat

Reply #10
Nice grocery-getter turbomom! (I'm guessing you are a mom lol) [/endhijack]

That Coug is beautiful.  I love the blacked out trim!

New cat

Reply #11
I like the Coug! Wheels look good on it too! That is a sharp car!
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

New cat

Reply #12
i really wanted to buy that car but at least its got a new owner it looks 2 nice to drive a lot of i would put a 460 in it and drive it maybe 2 or 3 days a week.

Also nice Blue TC and welcome to the board.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

New cat

Reply #13
Quote from: turbomom88;187280
neither is the black cat........it is turbomom88 now

You will be chasin the tools and beer to make it run .

New cat

Reply #14
Nice :D

The 3.8 in my 95 is turdly slow. If it's not a daily driver (like my 95) swap it out. You'll be happy you did ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.