Skip to main content
Topic: Would they Fit? (Read 873 times) previous topic - next topic

Would they Fit?

I went down to the local tire shop looking for a sparefor my daily driver needed a wheel and tire. The car came without a spare. I'm headed on a trip next week so I wanted a spare for piece of mind. Any how while I was there I was talking about rims for my 84 Turbo coupe. I would kinda like to keep it 4lug so I could use my pimpin factory spare. But they have a set of 17" Cobra 5 stars in the Gray finish $180. I have the 93 stang spindles with 11" five lug rotors. I also have a complete 95 ranger 11" drum 5 lug 7.5 rear. If I converted using these parts would I be able to bolt up the 17" cobra wheels? I know I need more parts but those are a warranty away just need another 5 lug axel shaft. So what do you guys think? Those 17" cobra 5stars would look good, but would they work with what I have?
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Would they Fit?

Reply #1
i cannot recall which axle you need from the ranger due to being an offset center section i do think its passenger side.  2 of them to fit.  as far as wheel fitment im positive that all FOX wheels will work and pretty sure than SN95 wheels will work without issues as far as offsets, and interferance issues