Skip to main content
Topic: Ode to body work. Part DueX (Read 593 times) previous topic - next topic

Ode to body work. Part DueX

Yep it is me again. Need to get my butt up and work on the body work. I know I've been busy doing leather work and wheel polishing but I need to do it. So here I sit late at night needing something to help. I plan on starting on the Hardest part first then tackle the rest. You guys know wash and give the car a really good cleaning then strip all the trim and everything else that needs to come off. Then Work on cutting out the left rear lower quarter panel.  There is a rust whole down there when a pretty nasty rust area around it. The panel behind it seems fine. I've got a replacement piece from a 85. I plan on cutting the panel in the middle of the trim area. That way if my body work isn't the best I can hide it behind the trim. Any one have any pics of this being done on a 83-86 T-bird. I know the trunk area on the left is different in the 87-88's that I've seen. Also nice pics of bad ass painted T-bird and cougars would help for added motivation to get my work done. So post up help info or pics of hot birds and coug's
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird