Skip to main content
Topic: Darth Turbo (Read 6115 times) previous topic - next topic

Darth Turbo

Reply #30
Quote from: daboss351;186251
needs a trunk lid and front fenders pretty bad, some bubbles here and there, clear coat peal on hood, but not half bad. Then again its been painted from the trim down at some point so its hard to say. Its not great, but its all fixable

I've got a rust free California car.. (89 I think) the interior was gutted by the previous owner but the body is solid.  I'm going to pull the motor and keep it.  Trans is shot.  Got any friends that could haul it from AZ to Rhode Island?
1988 Black Turbo Coupe
1989 Fiji Blue Chrysler Conquest
1990 Silver Lincoln LSC MKVII
2003 Black Mercury Marauder - S/C
1967 Green Ford Fairlane
:burnout:

Darth Turbo

Reply #31
god I wish........ Ill talk to to my dad.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Darth Turbo

Reply #32
Quote from: ArizonaTC;186224
Some pictures of Darth Rauder's engine compartment.

Nice:D

Where's the 428 CJ pics ;) ?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Darth Turbo

Reply #33
Quote from: thunderjet302;186300
Nice:D

Where's the 428 CJ pics ;) ?

Didn't get around to taking any of it this weekend, tho I did take the the Fairlane for run down the road and back.  Even lit 'em up a bit!!!

1988 Black Turbo Coupe
1967 Green Ford Fairlane

Darth Turbo

Reply #34
I had the MM and TC out to a Tucson car show this weekend.  The MM competing in the 80s to present modified class and the TC in the 80s to present original class.

MM took a 2nd and the TC took a 3rd.

Some folks had asked to see the MM so here are some more recent pictures.
1988 Black Turbo Coupe
1967 Green Ford Fairlane

Darth Turbo

Reply #35
Several of the TC at the show and on the way home. 

1988 Black Turbo Coupe
1967 Green Ford Fairlane

Darth Turbo

Reply #36
man o man, you take god care of your cars. they are both amazing!
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Darth Turbo

Reply #37
Quote from: daboss351;187017
man o man, you take god care of your cars. they are both amazing!

Thanks,

I am actually I've been very fortunate in life....

My kids are young adults... it is just my wife and our Zoo...
So my cars are my toys.  I use my Lincoln MKVII as my daily driver... and alternate the other ones in from time to time.  Altho the sun is very hard on the cars here in Arizona I have enough garage space/carports that I can keep them out of the sun most of the time.  The weather here is also very moderate in respect to snow and such so there is little wear and tear associated with that.  My biggest battle is the sun and dust.  (and  mice and pack rats)

Bottom line is... the cars are all low mileage TC with 50k, MKVII with 40k and the MM with about 15k.
1988 Black Turbo Coupe
1967 Green Ford Fairlane

Darth Turbo

Reply #38
if theyre still around when i get old and grey, the ONLY 4door car i would buy for myself would be a marauder.

Beautiful cars. Keep up the good work.

Darth Turbo

Reply #40
Quote from: Drewstang;187028
Your Marauder looks as slow as mine does, LOL.

No.. it's slower... :D

You are pushing a lot more HP than I am. I'm getting about 378 off the rear wheels with the Trilogy.  However, I have a very safe tune for 91 Octane so I went in knowing I'd be down a little bit from the norm!
1988 Black Turbo Coupe
1967 Green Ford Fairlane

Darth Turbo

Reply #41
That Marauder is abosutely beautiful and so is your TC!!!! I know how Arizona sun gets. The clearcoat is horrible on my truck. My cousin owned it before me, and he went to University of Pheonix.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Darth Turbo

Reply #42
id take the sun over the rot up here. If you saw under my mark, you would freak.... it looks bad.
my $300 beater ;)

Darth Turbo

Reply #43
Quote from: ArizonaTC;187029
No.. it's slower... :D

You are pushing a lot more HP than I am. I'm getting about 378 off the rear wheels with the Trilogy.  However, I have a very safe tune for 91 Octane so I went in knowing I'd be down a little bit from the norm!

I've got the famous BillyGman car. Its also got Kooks long tubes, x pipe, 3k stall, 4.56's, and a K&N cold air kit.

Darth Turbo

Reply #44
4.56!!!!  hows the gas milage!
my $300 beater ;)