Skip to main content
Topic: whos car is this? (Read 1870 times) previous topic - next topic

whos car is this?

this thing is pretty!!  any other pictures of it??

91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

whos car is this?

Reply #1
nice ride..

whos car is this?

Reply #2
i saw that at carlisle this year  i think it has a carbed 351  lemme check my pics  ill let you know

edit  here is an engine shot

whos car is this?

Reply #3
Not a fan of the rims but thats the cleanest black 80s T-Bird i have ever seen.

The 351 looks good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

whos car is this?

Reply #4
I like it!
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

whos car is this?

Reply #5
Are you postitive that the engine shot is of the same car?
It looks like it may have a cowl induction style hood on it, which it appears it would need to clear that tall of an intake & carb setup.

Brent
:cougarsmily:
1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 - 5-speed 
One of 1,246 built

whos car is this?

Reply #6
If he's not running an air cleaner it would clear.  Which in the picture he's not running an air cleaner...
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

whos car is this?

Reply #7
Quote from: BCA;185572
Are you postitive that the engine shot is of the same car?
It looks like it may have a cowl induction style hood on it, which it appears it would need to clear that tall of an intake & carb setup.

Brent
:cougarsmily:

It does appear that way, but don't all the cowls for T-Birds require you to convert to lift-off style with hood clips?  I see hood springs and no hood clips...

whos car is this?

Reply #8
the engine shot is also next to a red bird, while the original pic is next to a silver one.

not that i know the pics are from the same show, or same day :hick:
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

whos car is this?

Reply #9
that engine pic does have the same inner lights, but it looks like that's a cowl hood, which the original pic doesn't.
06 pontiac g6 gt

whos car is this?

Reply #10
Not the same car....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

whos car is this?

Reply #11
maybe we'd be better off finding the owner of the silver car.  They have a decal from us.  Then maybe they can tell us who's car the black one is.  Maybe both cars are the same owner!
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

whos car is this?

Reply #12
Quote from: blu84302;185592
maybe we'd be better off finding the owner of the silver car.  They have a decal from us.  Then maybe they can tell us who's car the black one is.  Maybe both cars are the same owner!

that's why i thought someone here would know.
06 pontiac g6 gt

whos car is this?

Reply #13
im pretty sure it was the same car  but  hey i miy be wrong  sorryy!!!!!!!!!!!!

whos car is this?

Reply #14
Then again, who would put fuzzy seat covers and a 351 in the same car?...