Skip to main content
Topic: 86T-Bird's car (Read 2506 times) previous topic - next topic

86T-Bird's car

I'm posting these for 86T-Bird. He can come here and give you all of the specs. Runs 13.0's though ;)

86T-Bird's car

Reply #2
Sweeeeeeet! :D
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

86T-Bird's car

Reply #3
Very nice indeed :D

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

86T-Bird's car

Reply #4
Nice :D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

86T-Bird's car

Reply #5
very nice ride indeed. like the 5-speed combo . is he planning on keeping it looking original paint and chrome????? never thought pony wheels would look good black, but they do.

86T-Bird's car

Reply #6
That is what iv'e been planning on doing to my Ponies for a while. just waiting to get new tires again
1986 Cougar LS

86T-Bird's car

Reply #7
hey that's a nice 4 eye, and those wheels just look killer like that, it really pops on that car.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

86T-Bird's car

Reply #8
!!! I like that alot!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

86T-Bird's car

Reply #9
Awesome 4 eye.I really like that engine as well.I've got to get me one of those strut tower braces.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

86T-Bird Pics

Reply #10
Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it.  This site and alot of members dospoogeentation helped get the car to where it's at.  Most of the specs are listed in the "At the Track" section, under Milan Dragway 10-24-07.
I do intend to the body orignial (except for the ThunderCoupe and V8 emblem on the trunklid).  I had 87/88 Turbo Coupe wheels on and it never turned a head!
The wheels are made by a company called CSI.  I bought them used and had the rears widened to 9" by Weldcraft Wheels.  The black centers and polished lip completely changed the look of the car.  No more "sleeper".

86T-Bird's car

Reply #11
nice 4 eye like the pics with the fats and skinnies
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

86T-Bird's car

Reply #12
Very nice, you need to get some vids up so we can see that thing run. ;)
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

86T-Bird's car

Reply #13
You know you can buy some cheap hupcaps at wal-mart then cruz the local RICE HANGOUT , Have a little fun, as they laugh...you take them down one by one.......YEAH.....KILL THE RICE, BURN EM, SMOKE EM,.......

86T-Bird's car

Reply #14
Nice! I like that stance.
I've got one of those strut towers also, Came from a Saleen Fox.
Fits up great just needs minor shaping at the side bolt downs.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~