Skip to main content
Topic: Sunday Morning Cruise in Pics--Yes I brought the Cougar (Read 2225 times) previous topic - next topic

Sunday Morning Cruise in Pics--Yes I brought the Cougar

Reply #15
Sweet. I like Shelby spoiler on the Silver GT. Those almost look like the Steeda Pentar wheels...

Man the Cougar is clean!
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #16
Man the Cougar is clean!

I took some more pics at another location for the calendar.  I guess I'll send those to you.  They are about 2 MB each....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #17
The orange coupe...

*creams*
Hotness.

I believe Carm will take note of this one..... a '73. It looks to be missing a piece of trim up front.

Nope, it's all there. There were a few extra holes underneath the Endura™ bumper cover from the factory. My brother is restoring his '73 T/A (non-SD 455) right now...he fills me in on all the obscure Pontiac stuff like that. Otherwise the car looks to be in really great shape. Odd that it has the Pontiac rallye wheels though. The honeycomb wheels are so much cooler. ;)

Reply #18
Quote from: V8Demon;183847
Landyacht alert!  '68 Delta 88.

My grandfather used to have a '69 Delta 88 with a 455 Rocket. It would burn the shiznit out of the tires. Fun a hell to light 'em up in a landyacht:hick:

Cougar looks great btw:D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #19
Obviously this cruise in was at Captree, but when does it happen?  Do they do it all winter?  If I can get the Coug running, I might be able to stop by...
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

Reply #20
Sundays 7am or so till about noon.
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #21
I really enjoyed this thread! Thanks alot!
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #22
Paul I guess Captree still going on I was thinking of going to since my car is running again but got stuck at work til 11am. Next time you’re going to go give me a call even in the morning I get home just before 7am on sundays

Reply #23
Quote from: Johnny Cougar;183902
Obviously this cruise in was at Captree, but when does it happen?  Do they do it all winter?  If I can get the Coug running, I might be able to stop by...

where in LI are you i live in Farmingdale

Reply #24
I live in Holbrook.  I don't think I will be going any time soon, I have a blown steering rack, burned up steering pump, and a dead battery.  I'm just hoping Santa will fix it all for me for Christmas....
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

Reply #25
Looked like a nice day , and that Black Cougar is pretty sweet !
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #26
The Cougar shot with the "twinkle" on the rear 1/4 looks great.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #27
I need to start going to more car shows but i work a lot. Nice pics many nice cars still i want the RED Cuda almost more than the orange GT-500 but the FORD GTs are nice someone in my town has 2 of them one all Black with about 900 RWHP and then a black one with sliver stripes mostly stock. 2 Many cars not enough pictures but you do take good pictures.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #28
2 Many cars not enough pictures

I got a few more.....Just didn't have time to post them before.

Reply #29
a few more...