Skip to main content
Topic: cougar vert add (Read 847 times) previous topic - next topic

cougar vert add

im drunk but its cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cougar vert add

Reply #1
OMGZzzzz!!!!111 it had 87-88 TC wheels 2 years before they existed! And it's a conertible whatever that is :giggle:
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

cougar vert add

Reply #2
and sho  center caps ....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cougar vert add

Reply #4
That's a cool picture, dude.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cougar vert add

Reply #5
Quote from: mercury-man;183733
BEARMAX- Next one is on me HAHAHA:drink:  :burnout:

im already there brother    ........and zack what is up my brother

has any one heard from nick ;;;blown306 havent heard from him since cat jam
and you know when you get drunk you just start thinking of every body:cougarsmily:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cougar vert add

Reply #6
BEARMAX- Why don't you turn a camera on? So that if by chance something really big happens you might make some money just by being silly. lol :evilgrin:

cougar vert add

Reply #7
Here's a little something I just came up with:

cougar vert add

Reply #8
thats coool baxo!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

cougar vert add

Reply #9
sweet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]