Skip to main content
Topic: Snowflakes (Read 658 times) previous topic - next topic

Snowflakes

Yep thats what I'm looking for.No not the weather the wheels. I Might as well find them before I have to buy tires.  I know I'm polishing out the 10 holes but does anyone have some decent snowflake wheels if so what kinda of good deal can you give me.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Snowflakes

Reply #1
We sold three sets of snowflakes a couple of weeks ago for $15 a wheel. We've got four or five sets left. I don't really want to ship them though. If you make it to Rochester, you're welcome to take your pick of what we have for $15 each.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Snowflakes

Reply #2
I have 2 on hand got to see if i can get ahold of the other 2
1986 Cougar LS

Snowflakes

Reply #3
There are some on the Atlanta and Houston craigslist.

Snowflakes

Reply #4
-i shipped a set of svo wheels about a month ago and it was about $65-70 for all 4.  but i have 4 if you want them....
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

Snowflakes

Reply #5
Anyone got a picture of some polished Snowflakes? after seeing the TRX's it made me think about maybe polishing a set of these wheels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Snowflakes

Reply #6
Quote from: cougar86_89;185730
I have 2 on hand got to see if i can get ahold of the other 2
Let me know. I'm interested. StLouie isn't a to bad of a drive.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Snowflakes

Reply #7
ill give you the 2 for 20 the need re-finishing the the inserts are red
1986 Cougar LS

Snowflakes

Reply #8
Ok I think I have it worked out for 2 of them just need atleast 2 more for a full set.
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Snowflakes

Reply #9
pics
1986 Cougar LS

Snowflakes

Reply #10
1986 Cougar LS

Snowflakes

Reply #11
...*-...

i tried to get pics of the curb rash which is very little. they just need to be refinished, wire wheel an all
1986 Cougar LS

Snowflakes

Reply #12
Nice bloody spots lol
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Snowflakes

Reply #13
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek;190218
Nice bloody spots lol

think thats gasket sealer stuff forgot what it was called but i spilled a whole new can an didnt see it til i came back in the garage 20 mins later and i dripped off the table all over everything
1986 Cougar LS

Snowflakes

Reply #14
That one spot in the 1st pics looks like a wheel weight was there. Still I think I can make them look good.
Da Bird!

FreeBird