Skip to main content
Topic: Howdy All Yall (Read 1766 times) previous topic - next topic

Howdy All Yall

well found this site when looking on how to route around the ac compressor that just went out on my mom. i am currently deployed right now and bought the car while on r&r. the car had been parked a year an a half ago. i paid $300 for it and drove it home so far it needs a new tranny already have one, also had to put new alt and belt on. car is a 5.0 with AOD (overdrive is out) has 185,000 miles seems to run well i am happy with it so far but i know the mods will be on the way when i get home.:burnout:
MAKE IT TAKE IT
"ELEANOR" 1988 :cougarsmily: :burnout: 5.0L, IGNITION UPGRADE, STRUT TOWER BRACE, SHOCK TOWER BRACE, ROAD RIPPER 1000 AOD, STILL TINKERING

"MUDSLUT' 1993 F-150 SUPERCAB FLARESIDE 4X4: STOCK 5.0L, ROAD RIPPER 3000 E4OD, 4.56 gears, Detroit locker rear, Posi-Lok limited slip front, 35X12.50R15 Dick Cepek Crushers, more to come

Howdy All Yall

Reply #1
redneckcowboy-just sent you a welcome (PM) glad to have another cougar on board.lol :cougarsmily: :cougarsmily:

Howdy All Yall

Reply #2
welcome, bout time a cougar shows up, it has mostly been t-birds.

I also paid 300 for my kitty and had to put a new tranny in it. lol

Can't wait to see what you do to it.
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Howdy All Yall

Reply #3
yeah i havent got a full plan on wat to do yet......course this site helps cuz more ppl more ideas......i do have a twin turbo kit for the 5.0 that was suppose to go on the truck but rule change at the races and no forced induction......need to fix lil surface rust, lower it, get the rims/hubcaps off, get windows retinted, and get the new tranny in which hopefully some friends will do soon, then maybe gears and limited slip....thats the only real plan for it rite now but when i get the chance i will keep up to date
MAKE IT TAKE IT
"ELEANOR" 1988 :cougarsmily: :burnout: 5.0L, IGNITION UPGRADE, STRUT TOWER BRACE, SHOCK TOWER BRACE, ROAD RIPPER 1000 AOD, STILL TINKERING

"MUDSLUT' 1993 F-150 SUPERCAB FLARESIDE 4X4: STOCK 5.0L, ROAD RIPPER 3000 E4OD, 4.56 gears, Detroit locker rear, Posi-Lok limited slip front, 35X12.50R15 Dick Cepek Crushers, more to come

Howdy All Yall

Reply #4
Welcome!

Howdy All Yall

Reply #5
Good find! nice to have another newbie. Now where are the snacks and drinks. And I'm not talking about pop or coffee! LOL
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Howdy All Yall

Reply #6
Are you a redneck or a cowboy joking welcome aboard?
Godbless you and be safe overseas. What branch of the military and where are you.

Howdy All Yall

Reply #7
Welcome aboard.

Thanks for serving and keeping us safe.

Howdy All Yall

Reply #8
Welcome aboard :D

Howdy All Yall

Reply #9
Theres just something about a guy that says "Howdy", ya know theres one that can be trusted.

Welcome
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

Howdy All Yall

Reply #10
thanks for the welcomes.....i am currently in the army national guard (lookin at goin back active) serving in iraq......far as drinks they are kinda hard to come buy here lol
MAKE IT TAKE IT

Howdy All Yall

Reply #11
That car looks familiar :)  Welcome.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Howdy All Yall

Reply #12
Hello :D

Hey another tue-tone guy like me (excpet mine is metallic silver/metallic charcoal gray);)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Howdy All Yall

Reply #13
Welcome!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:cougarsmily:

Howdy All Yall

Reply #14
Welcome! Your Cougar looks like its in great shape for $300.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost