Skip to main content
Topic: Tripminder on Ebay (Read 417 times) previous topic - next topic

Tripminder on Ebay

These trip minders have been taken apart and the buttons have been sanded to remove the corrosion. Tested and in perfect working condition, one currently installed in my 1992 Mustang GT.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230178896840&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230178896953&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

Revised and Reposted ebay links.

Tripminder on Ebay

Reply #1
the coolcats link for the technical help is a nice touch;)
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat
2008  Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

Tripminder on Ebay

Reply #2
Looks like I've got 6 days to bid, so I'll keep an eye on them. If one was "buy it now" I would have picked one up already as mine is on the fritz.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Tripminder on Ebay

Reply #3
um, hello guys? :P

Whoever this toolbag is, he TOTALLY ripped off my auction.

Heres mine, sold it last week.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230174145393&rd=1

Copied everything from my auction. Makes me wonder if hes a legit seller or not.

Edit: filed a complaint with ebay, that  me off really bad that guy has no imagination to write his own freaking description and take his own pictures of his item. For all we know it could be a fake or something.

Edit #2: Oh I just noticed how he replaced the part where I said I had one in my TC and it worked perfectly, with something about him having one in his 92 rustang and it working perfectly. Well, how about.... theres NO PLACE in a rustang for a tripminder?
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Tripminder on Ebay

Reply #4
Heres my thread from when I first listed mine on ebay.

http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=16087

Also shouldnt this thread be in the 'leads' forum?
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust

Tripminder on Ebay

Reply #5
Thank you for bringing that info up bhazard.  That's a red flag in my book.  Plus it's not cool that he stole your layout.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Tripminder

Reply #6
Hey I am very sorry if I have offended anyone in any way and apologize profusely. I saw your ad; I liked it, and modified it to fit what is true for me!
I have done many things to my 92 and will be doing a pictorial help guide soon.

Here is the pic of it mounted to my dash. The only data I could not verify was the integrity of pin 34 until I hooked it up. I have forwarded that data to fordfuelinjection.com so that feature (fuel flow data) available on A9P's 

Once more I apologize to any and all.

In the right hand part of the pic is my 88 Bird too.

Gary

Tripminder on Ebay

Reply #7
Heh I didnt know it was *your* auctions, I thought you were linking to them. Anyway, I guess I can forgive, but you should at LEAST ask for permission before copying someone elses stuff, ya know.

Also if I realized it was actually YOU selling them I dont think I would have filed the complaint like I did.

Tripminder on Ebay

Reply #8
No prob!! You have a very GREAT ADD!!

Gary