Skip to main content
Topic: Wanted Turbo coupe hood and front bumper cover (Read 388 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted Turbo coupe hood and front bumper cover

Looking for turbo coupe hood and front bumper cover for my 84 bird.
OR whole car if not running.
will travel to New York, Boston, N.E. area

Reply #1
Um... the 84 Thunderbird and Turbo Coupe share the same hood. 87/88 TC's were the only ones to get different hoods...

Reply #2
The TC hood is vented for the innercooler. I need one as well.

Reply #3
Quote from: Superdavesds;179736
The TC hood is vented for the innercooler. I need one as well.

only the 87-88 tc's have the vented hood.  i've got one, but i don't think anyone wants to pay to ship a hood.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

TC Hood

Reply #4
Quote from: kmhracing;179703
Looking for turbo coupe hood and front bumper cover for my 84 bird.
OR whole car if not running.
will travel to New York, Boston, N.E. area

If you want to travel to KY. to pick up, I have two complete 87' hoods and one 87' front bumper cover I'll let go cheap....Tommy

Reply #5
thecrusher315,
I don't really mean to intrude on someone else's thread, but I noticed that you only live about 50 miles from me.  I'm in Madisonville.  I'll keep your name in mind if I think of any parts I need, or let me know if you're looking for anything in particular.  I don't have a car right now, but I've still got quite a bit of stuff in hopes of someday re-acquiring one.

Fordman3

Reply #6
Quote from: fordman3;180044
thecrusher315,
I don't really mean to intrude on someone else's thread, but I noticed that you only live about 50 miles from me.  I'm in Madisonville.  I'll keep your name in mind if I think of any parts I need, or let me know if you're looking for anything in particular.  I don't have a car right now, but I've still got quite a bit of stuff in hopes of someday re-acquiring one.

Fordman3

Sent you a PM...Tommy