Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out or selling whole 1984 mercury cougar 5.0 (Read 666 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out or selling whole 1984 mercury cougar 5.0

I have an offer on another car and I need some extra cash like asap. So Im offering up my 84 for parts or whole. I started converting it to the sefi 5.0. The engine and trans are out of a 86 tbird. I have a ton of other parts for the car. I have 2000 invested If anyone is interested, make an offer on the car as a whole or let me know what parts you need. Also, if anyone would like pictures let me and I can get them for you. Thanks.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #1
You know better.

City please.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #2
the car is located in Middleberry center PA. Im located in Nelson PA

Got that fox rash again!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #3
anybody?? I need cash for the other car!!! ill even let some stuff go free. but also i should of added all big pats are local pickup only.

Got that fox rash again!

Reply #4
How about a drivers tail light for free?:D :D

Reply #5
How much for taillights? Shipped to 66901?
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #6
maybe a name and ph # so that people can contact you. I know when i want something i want to talk to someone to make sure that what i am looking for is really what i am looking for  just my .02

Ron

Reply #7
Interior color?  Pics of interior if possible?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #8
red interior, raven front seats, non power...

And for taillights, I will look up the shiping price and let you know, Thanks...

Got that fox rash again!

Reply #9
how much for whole car?

sux you gotta sell out again,, but ill quote someone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

interesting quote from Thunderchicken

"Fox Birds and Cougars are like herpes. You can never get them totally out of your system. No matter how long you go without showing any symptoms, they will flare up again at some point"

Reply #10
I have a guy who might be interested in it for $150.. but I would rather it go to someone on here, knowing it will be used for a good cause ... If you want it, inluding ALL the extra misellaneus (sp) parts I have for $200 then we have a deal =)

Got that fox rash again!

Reply #11
:eek::eek:

So far away.. And i'm so broke... :punchballs:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #12
At the end of this weekend, if noone makes an offer for $150-$200.. Even though I don't want to, It will be sold to a guy here that offered $150... I'd rather see it go to someone on the boards so if you can quote me the same $150 that he is then it's a deal... keep in mind this is including ALL the mis. extra parts I have and I just put a new motor & tranny in it which is worth at least $150 itself.
Thanks guys. =)

Got that fox rash again!

Reply #13
Can I see pics????????
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #14
yeah sorry it took me a while to get back to ya. i still have the car. its in the middle of the sefi swap. money and time killed the project basically. but all the work it needs can be fixed. these are old but the car still looks almost like this minus the sitting for a year and a half. Enjoy.

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/Cougarman75/?action=view¤t=106c529b.jpg

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/Cougarman75/?action=view¤t=feff3496.jpg

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/Cougarman75/?action=view¤t=2b805acb.jpg

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/Cougarman75/?action=view¤t=Picture007.jpg

Got that fox rash again!