Skip to main content
Topic: James Scott Cassity.... READ ASAP!!!! (Read 1723 times) previous topic - next topic

James Scott Cassity.... READ ASAP!!!!

Happy B-day bro;)

Reply #1
happy b day man!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #2
:welder:  taking time out to say Happy B-day dude rocker :headbang:
1987 TC

Reply #3
happy b-day man. although when you get to be our age yoy'd rather forget.
louie  :birdsmily:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]       
My famous last words:
It seemed like a good idea at the time.        88TC R.I.P.      88 Sport build in progress

Reply #4
I just gave him a call, he's enjoyin his B-day

Reply #5
thanks everyone:D

ive been on the road all week and return home to fix two cars.

radiator in the bronco and upper radiator hose on the kia.

chilled out after that and took the 20th out for a ride to absolutly nowhere,, just around.  got me a couple thumbs up and an interesting incounter.

im buzzin along and this beat up 84 bird comes to me and blows by.  He locks his breaks up but im slowing down.  I stop, he stops,  we now have about 1000 feet between us ass to ass.  Im looking in my rear view mirror and im sure he is to. 

Then like in a wildlife scene out in the african plains, we both ease on like we are still checking each other., making sure the other guy isnt gonna pounce the other.  pretty cool i have to say.

or,,,
to put it another way, we were so suprised to spot eachother it caught us off guard.  Its like somewhere down deep we must be brothers somehow,, we just dont know exactly how.  All we know is that we share the same drive, literally.

Reply #6
Awesome. I am new to scene but seen it was yourday.. HAPPY BDAY

Reply #7
hbd!
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #8
merry birthday!

Reply #9
so im trolling through the user control panel,, tring to play a prank and reset my age.  Im looking to set my age back to like oooohhh,, 12 or something then i find this........................ WERE THE ADMINS SMOKING SOMETHING when this was typed?:D  I mean,, is this really possible:shakeass:

Date of Birth - September 22, 1969Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
[COLOR="Red"]Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.[/COLOR]

Reply #10
well I don't know, Mr. Obvious, how my birthdate could've changed.
1987 TC

Reply #11
Happy birthday man, hope all went well for ya.
'86 cougar gone to the big yard.
'86&'88 Jeep Comanches.

Reply #12
Happy Birthday dood!
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #13
!!!
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~