Skip to main content
Topic: intake manifolds (Read 4342 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: intake manifolds

Reply #15
it was a joke nonetheless. some people need to not get their panties in a bunch over a joke on the internet. but it really doesn't take THAT much time to put a period here and there, it just makes your posts that much more legible

Reply #16
Quote from: cougarman
That's ok, I got my explorer intake and GT40P heads for $100. :ies:  :ies:

think you got enough blue there? :p and I could get em for that cheap if the yards around here had anything newer than 1989  :wtf:

Reply #17
See zpyro,since your a 19yr old smart ass and think your god.
Nobody thinks your insulting jokes are funny.
I try to help you in your thread with my experience(alot more than yours since i've been drining birds for 10years and am a tech) but you don't listen.
All you can do is tell people that tried to help you is that there not giving you the info you want to hear and insult people with you dumbass supposed jokes.
Then in one of your other posts you finally came to the conclusion that it won't work.
Well duh,after we all told you it was not possible without a ton of work you finally figured out it wouldn't work,yea for you,don't you feel special?
Anyways your imature jokes and insults are unwanted here and since i'm not the only one to point this out why don't you ask around?
I try to help everyone out as much as possible and you can ask around i'm a fairly nice guy,but when a young knowitall smartass like you comes along i just feel the need to take you down at every opportunity.
Call it what you want but, if you make anymore insulting jokes i'll be there just to start with you,so think,before you speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.anybody else that thinks he's a little insulting with his jokes,feel free to chime in.

Reply #18
No if any one is insulting it is you. I know people that are 19 that know more than most auto tech. If you don't have anything good to contribute to a thread then don't post anything!

Reply #19
P.S.anybody else that thinks he's a little insulting with his jokes,feel free to chime in.

No if any one is insulting it is you. I know people that are 19 that know more than most auto tech. If you don't have anything good to contribute to a thread then don't post anything!

Reply #20
Ok pal well how about you talk to the dosens i've helped so far, and you and him are the only one's i've had problems with.

Reply #21
Well it seem no one had a problem around here untli you showed up!

Reply #22
How, exactly, did a thread about intake manifolds turn into a g match? Time to smack this one down... *sigh*
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣