Skip to main content
Topic: Random Fox TBird/Cougar parts, SOME FREE! (Read 790 times) previous topic - next topic

Random Fox TBird/Cougar parts, SOME FREE!

Cleaning out the garage. All prices are OBO, this stuff has got to go. Prices do not include shipping.

1. 83-86 TBird Turbo Coupe/85-86 Cougar XR7 Turbo Marchal Foglights. Come with brackets, wiring, 1 cover. No cracks, no issues. SOLD

2. Tripminder. I bought it being told it was an original 83-86 TBird/Cougar unit, but I think it's a Crown Vic unit. With harness. SOLD

3. EEC IV computer, 88 TBird/Cougar 5.0 SO SD. I got it from Vinnie for my Sport. 8KC $15 obo

Reply #1
4. 83-84 Thunderbird steering wheel horn pad emblem thingy. It's 3 pieces and really nice. No cracks/damage at all. Cam out of an 83 TC. I think it's for the 4-spoke wheel as seen in non-cruise equipped TC's and the Heritage cars. $10

5. GIANT box of Muscle Mustang & Fast Ford magazines. 04-07 maybe even a few older ones. Some 2.3T/SVO content, random fox bird/cat etc. There's nothing missing out of them I just can't stand them anymore. It's a ream of paper box and it's HEAVY. DHL would be like $25-$30 to ship. Has to be at least 40-50 issues in there. FREE LOCAL PICKUP!! Just come get them. By the time you get here I'll have a second box too.

6. See next post.

Reply #2
6. Chassis Engineering Aluminum Dual-Reservoir Master Cylinder, NIB. Part #B-3360. It was $123.50 according to the box. Has a chrome lid and is "old school" style. The only markings on it are on the bottom, where it says E2TA, which sounds like a Ford #. I included pics of the rod and mounting holes. $35 obo

7. (Not Pictured) NAPA NIB 85-88 TC heater core (manual controls). This is the NICE one with the 5-year warranty that looks better then the Motor one. I have had the EXACT same one in Layla for 3 years now (I bought 2) with no problems, even with all the  my car's been through. I sold the TC it was for, so now it goes too. $35 obo

Reply #3
7. (Not pictured) Summit NIB Driveshaft Safety Loop

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=SUM%2DG7900&N=700+%2D47965+115&autoview=sku

Never used, 100% complete. NHRA legal, bolt-on, black powdercoated.

$25 new, I'll sell mine for $15 (Holding for Vinnie ;) )

Reply #4
Mike, I might be intrested in the MC soon. I'll give you a call on friday when I got some cash

Reply #5
I'll take the trip minder.
How much shipped to 75409 and paypal?

Gary

Reply #8
Mike,if you'll hold the drive shaft safety loop,I'll take it next Monday,I promise.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #9
P.S. Why are you selling everything?Are you leaving the Fox Bird/Cat life?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #10
Paypal sent

Gary

Reply #11
Vinnie,

I'll hold the driveshaft loop. And I'm not selling nearly enough to be getting out ;) This is literally just stuff sitting around the garage collecting dust. I'm just trying to clean up a little. ;)

Reply #12
Payment coming Monday.Thanks.

Reply #13
Aero, I finally dropped my car off at my buddy's place to put the torque convertor in....You still want my old one.  It stalls around 2400.....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #14
Can you ship it to CA? (My cost)