Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for a few parts (Read 844 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for a few parts

I am looking for the passenger side spaeker cover. Like in the pic charcoal gray maybe?? My clips are broken so it dont stay down..

Also im looking for the little compartment that goes above the radio. The last owner had put a different radio in and this was his fix for I guess what used to be the EQ.

Any help would be appreciated...
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Looking for a few parts

Reply #1
I have the little compartment.$15.00 shipped.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Looking for a few parts

Reply #2
Vinnie you still have the compartment?? Have any pics and is price still the same? Anyone for the speaker cover and Im also looking for the passenger side outer marker light...

Looking for a few parts

Reply #3
I have the speaker cover and marker light. $30 shipped for both of them.

Looking for a few parts

Reply #4
I will look.I think I sold it,BUT,if you can wait until saturday,I can get you one.Let me know quick,because Saturday morning,I'm off to the salvage yard.I can hook you up then.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Looking for a few parts

Reply #5
I will sell you the compartment since I have one for 15 Shipped

also if u wanna put a EQ int here I got one for 35 shipped.
.: Lastest :.

Looking for a few parts

Reply #6
Thanks vinnie but if crusher has one ill just get it form him... crusher do you take paypal or pm me with ur address.

aerobird does the speaker cover look like itis the same color as mine also do you have any pics of the light cover maybe of the speaker cover as well.

Looking for a few parts

Reply #7
No worries at all.I'll grab all I can anyway.They always tend to find a new home.

Looking for a few parts

Reply #8
Viinnie if you find a speaker cover that matches my color I will take it...

Looking for a few parts

Reply #9
I think I have a grey one in the garage like that.I'll let you know tomorrow.

Looking for a few parts

Reply #10
vinnie any luck on the speaker cover...

Looking for a few parts

Reply #11
Oh  !!! Sorry,I got distracted and forgot.I do believe I have one.I promise to let you know tomorrow after work,and I'll be home early.My opologies.

Looking for a few parts

Reply #12
no prob ill be here ill also take a look at the dash compartment i was looking for...

Looking for a few parts

Reply #13
Sorry for the delay.I'm 97'436% sure i have that piece.I'll look in the morning.Hang in there.KEEP THE FAITH !!!!

Looking for a few parts

Reply #14
I GOT IT !!!! It's grey in color,like in the pic you had,no damage at all,all of the clips are in place.How about $12.00 shipped?Is there anything else,sir?