Exploder Intake

Anyone have one?
One 88

Exploder Intake

Reply #1
I got an upper and I think a set of injecters

Exploder Intake

Reply #2
thats MY upper, unless you dont want this 650!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Exploder Intake

Reply #3
Jesus, I need an intake.. so if someone has one to sell.. please post.. if you don't have an intake.. don't post.. Fila is yours for sale or not?
One 88

Exploder Intake

Reply #4
Yes, it is. I have one for manson and an extra. If you want it, then let me know

Exploder Intake

Reply #5
How much do you want for it?
One 88

Exploder Intake

Reply #6
Make offer. I'd have the upper and lower set, but Vinnie needed the lower. I think I have a TB for it layin around here too. Just let me know want .

Exploder Intake

Reply #7
$3.50

Exploder Intake

Reply #8
whats it worth to you?
One 88

Exploder Intake

Reply #9
I duno,If you come get it, hows about $50 for the intake, injecters, and the TB if I can find it? I'd trade for stuff too, provided you got some int stuff for an 83-4

Exploder Intake

Reply #10
I don't think I could make that drive anytime soon..  and no I don't have any 83/84 specific stuff.. just an 83 console.  I wan't it.. will you ship it?
One 88

Exploder Intake

Reply #11
Sure thing. Like I said man, make me an offer for it. Not like I'm going EFI anytime soon.

EDIT:
Parts numbers are as follows::
Intake - RF-F67E-9425-CA

Exploder Intake

Reply #12
I'll buy it..  I'll give you what you asked for it.
One 88

Exploder Intake

Reply #13
Sounds good. Just let me know when

Exploder Intake

Reply #14
Does anyone have a lower?
One 88