Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for used T3/T4 turbo (Read 725 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for used T3/T4 turbo

I'm looking for a used T3/T4 turbo. Must be in good condition. If any body has one or knows someone who is getting rid of one please let me know.

Thanks
  Joe

Reply #2
To be honest it would be a few weeks but I'm not exactly sure how much I'm looking to spend. I'm hopping to find one relatively cheap though. How much do you think you would take for it? Got any pics?

Reply #3
check ebay they usually sell for around $100 or so I'm needing alittle more out of mine.

Reply #4
Quote from: 88turbo;168915
check ebay they usually sell for around $100 or so I'm needing alittle more out of mine.

There are some pretty cheap on ebay but I've heard on two forums (this one and turboford.net) that those are  and basically  out after a few weeks. How much are you wanting for yours and how soon do you need to part with it?

Reply #10
looking for $225 shipped. I also have another guy interested in it so it might be gone by thursday

Reply #11
That's fine man. If you can get rid of it by then that's cool but if for some reason you don't just let me know.

Reply #14
Honestly it might be a few more weeks cuz I gotta buy the braking system from another member, get the car fixed, and licensed within the next two weeks or the land lord is gonna have it toed. If you still have it after that I'll probably ask for pics and I'll probably buy it. Sorry!