Skip to main content
Topic: Who likes 'em with the fake top? (Read 550 times) previous topic - next topic

Who likes 'em with the fake top?

There's a gray 85 or 86 Cougar with the fake black ragtop (full landau?) for sale near Panama City, FL. I didn't have a camera with me but if anyone is interested I can get pics and a phone number.

Reply #1
zomg! another nw florida member!
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Reply #2
Oh! Your talking about cars man I heard fake top I though you where talking about silicon

Reply #3
Quote from: jncocowboyx;168562
zomg! another nw florida member!

'bout an hour away, Outside of Vernon. Towed it past your house on the way back from Tampa when I bought it, you didn't see me? :D There's another one exactly like it that actually runs in Chipley and an 84? TC in these woods too, all light blue exteriors. Haven't talked to the owners though.

Quote from: Innes;168672
Oh! Your talking about cars man I heard fake top I though you where talking about silicon

Nope, I'm old, I don't really notice those kind these days. They're sort of like Mustangs, everywhere you look you see them. I like'em with a litte "weight" to them if you know what I mean. ;)