Skip to main content
Topic: Selling a Mecury Cougar 1986 (Read 961 times) previous topic - next topic

Selling a Mecury Cougar 1986

For Sale 1986 Mercury Cougar
86,800 Original Miles

[SIZE="4"]LOCATION: LINCOLN PARK , NEW JERSEY[/SIZE]

Recent Work:
-Brand New Shoes and Pads
-Rotors and Drums Just Cut
-New inner and outer Wheel Bearings plus Recess's
-New Tire Rod Ends
-New Power Steering Rack and Pinion
-New Pressure and Return Horses
-New Battery
-Brand New Belts
-New Radiator horses ( Top and Bottom )
-Recent Oil Change
-Tires are 3-4 Months Old

* NEW * Head Light Trim Fixed, now the pass. marker is back :-p

Information:
Body Type: Coupe
Transmission: Automatic
Engine: v6 ( 3.8L )
Interior: Red
Exterior: White
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Condition: Used

Options:
Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Minors, Release gas and trunk, Tilt Steering, Driver powered Seat, Defrost, Manual Heating, and the Orginal am/fm cassette head unit.

Addition Information:
Runs Great, gets you to point a and b perfectly fine. 

Reduced to $500.00 - $600.00  I need to get rid of...
For More information Please Call 973-248-5565

Pictures:

.: Lastest :.

Reply #1
Please post pics..my friend might be interested.
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #2
Where in NJ are you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
Northern New Jersey.  Lincoln Park 07035,  I will post pictures tomorrow since its to late to take.

Reply #4
ok I updated the topic with what my unlce put on the car, and took pictures.  Found out more parts were changed, the car got a nice wash today, The broken Marker is coming in the mail and will be replaced monday or tuesday :D

Reply #5
Anyone interested?  I have other parts coming for it in the mail, the broken marker is gonna be fixed.

Reply #6
Reduced from $1000 to $600-500

I put 546 into it to fix this up... which I guess I Should of never did and just sold it as is, but I'm not a scammer.  So I need to get rid of it because my house owner told me I can't keep two cars and is giving  me 2 weeks to get rid of...

So if someone will give me 546 or close Its yours, come pick up and have fun

Reply #7
how dented is the body?
it looks pretty banged up from the pictures
how much rust is on it?
I'm in the market for something not so rusted as you may have seen
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #8
The Front right fender has the biggest dent by the front right * when I say right I mean the pass. side *  Other then that, the right back fender is fine, doors are, truck, and back bumper.  Front bumper is fine, the left side back fender is dented by the wheels,  The front left has 1 slight noticable dent :S...  Rust wise, Top of the car had no rust, but under neath it had rust on the normal old spots of the car like ler driveshaft basicly everywhere my v8 had rust on it :S...  Also I forgot but the back right fender had rust I forgot about that one.  I mean I could get the fenders for it dirt cheap, if I was allowed to keep it I would of but it was between the v8 and v6 and I love my v8 since I've been modding it.. The v6 is a great daily driver and never failed on me like the v8 with the old heating up problem * Still mad about *

Only thing I would recommend for the v6 is a new spring for the gas :S seems like its not as stiff as before and its waring down.  I was gonna do that but never got around to it because I didn't mine about it.  The good thing is most of the broken stuff I drove with were recently fixed and got only 30 miles on them :S.  The car does need a deep Outside washt ho lol, The inside I detailed nicely, but the outside needs a wax job again :S...

Reply #9
This sale is currently Pending... when the sale is complete I will mention it..

Reply #10
Sale Completed, The buyer picked it up about a hour ago lets hope he will enjoy it :D

* Topic Closed *

Reply #11
shiznit lol.
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout: