Skip to main content
Topic: intake bolts (Read 333 times) previous topic - next topic

intake bolts

i need the bolts that go into the bay.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

intake bolts

Reply #1
Drop by Lowes.They'll have every kind of bolt for super cheap.There are a couple of places here in town that sell them for $1.49 per pound.Sweet deal.Plus,at Lowes (or Home Depot),you can pick up some really nice cap screws,or 12 point bolts,or stainless bolts,or.....well,you know.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

intake bolts

Reply #2
If you mean the bolts that go into the speednuts on the fenderwell, any of the 6mm bolts from Lowes work there (I can't remember the thread pitch but it's the most common one)

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

intake bolts

Reply #3
doesn't that plate need the factory rubber stand offs?  or no?
One 88

intake bolts

Reply #4
I think it does.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

intake bolts

Reply #5
ewww. 1g alt

intake bolts

Reply #6
Lol.