Skip to main content
Topic: bird/cat stickers? (Read 509 times) previous topic - next topic

bird/cat stickers?

who was the peron who was selling those stickers that promote this web page?
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #1
the guy that i bought my car from (tc2 (2 being underscored))... his brother was making some... they're all over my car.  i've got the giant bird across the windshield and smaller ones with this websites address on the quarter glass.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #2
Graham had some a while back. I duno if he does though. I know at CJ they had the coolats stickers, in which you ask Eric for

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #3
the_intimidator03 was making the ones with the bird logo and cat head and the web address underneath. I have one on Layla.

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #4
here's one of the windshield banner.

here's one of the quarter glass... don't mind the f*cked up trim.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #5
im disappointed with myself in not being able to continue making them i have had alot of changed in my life lately and now working 2 jobs so finding time is of issue.  perhaps soon i can get some more going

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #6
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;167110
the_intimidator03 was making the ones with the bird logo and cat head and the web address underneath. I have one on Layla.

I'm the one that was making them through the_intimidator03 just to clearify things. I'll try to get a few more made if there is some interest.  I do have 2 left in white if fila doesnt want them.

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #7
turboranger, the one on the quarter window is one of the originals that I had made minus the cougar head. scroll down in my sig and you will see

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #8
if fila doesnt take them, i will be happy too!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #9
I need to go to the graphics  place here. I'll get a price quote on them if anyone wants some made.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #11
I need 2 get some made here how did those cost you guys to get made?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

bird/cat stickers?

Reply #12
if I can get enough people interested I'll have more made. go to the forum decal link in my sig and let me know how many. Thanks