Skip to main content
Topic: Super clean 1988 Turbocoupe in NE OH (Read 517 times) previous topic - next topic

Super clean 1988 Turbocoupe in NE OH

Asking $2400.00

Located in Ravenna Ohio 44266

Very clean Black/red TC. Not even a film of rust anywhere. Car originally from VA.

Mechanically very sound, everything works, including AC and factory radio.

Newer tires, recent timing belt, FP regulator, and belts. Strong daily driver, never modified. Paint decent,  but not original, has some orange peel here and there. Drive anywhere, no issues at all. re built auto trans with shift kit for nice firm shifts.

Make offer, or I will have to make it my winter car!

Pics here on Autotrader:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=224914583&dealer_id=60459729&car_year=1988&model=TBIRD&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1988&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=FORD&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=44266&advanced=&end_year=1988&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

Jim Franks

Reply #1
this is the one that you bought for your daughter, but it was too big for her, right?  nice car.  not a bad price either considering the only thing that i can see wrong with it in the pics is the dash pad.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Reply #2
Yes that's the one. Autotrader screwed up and stopped my ad, but it is still for sale.

Jim

Reply #3
OK Autotrder link is back. Took a phone call to get it squared away. :flame: