Skip to main content
Topic: Thunder Cougar Falcon Bird (Read 2384 times) previous topic - next topic

Thunder Cougar Falcon Bird

LOL

futurama has an episode on now,, car salesman is trying to sell a Thunder Cougar Falcon Bird:D

so far,, 80k

Reply #1
haha I ALWAYS laugh when I see that episode.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #2
lol yeh, and notice... its the most "manly" car ever. LMAO.  its even got that cougar blue (teal?) with all the falconized chrome.

Reply #3
Love that episode. We made up a nickname for my Cougar from that episode. I like our name better.

Mercu Ford Thunder Cougar Bird.  Kinda catchy.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #4
that car was someone one heres avatar, and i think it said 'thundercougarfalconbird' where it should say 'member'. i cant remember who it was tho
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat
2008  Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

Reply #5
ThunderCougarFalconGoat

That's John Russell with the primer 88 TC and the 05 GTO (hence the "Goat").

Reply #6
:pics-stfu:
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Reply #7
1 word... Thundercougarfalconbird!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn37G583AY0
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #8
Quote from: Romeo2k;162751
1 word... Thundercougarfalconbird!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn37G583AY0

you, sir, deliver:headbang:
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

Reply #9
Hellz yeah thats hilarious i have never seen that episode.

"I understand and its wonderful that you dont care whether anyone questions your shagual orientation."  freaking hilarious

Reply #10
yeh volvo guys have to have the "male" sign in thier badges to remind themselves its a guy thing to mod a volvo.

Reply #11
Hahahahahah! Awesome.

Reply #12
yeah....

a couple of months ago me and my freinds were watching futarama...

None of us remembered that part and when it happened, everyone looked over at me and waited for my reaction then they all started laughing. It was pretty much awsome.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #13
"I care, I care plenty!" "I just don't know how to make 'em stop!"

"One word: Thundercougarfalconbird"

That's great :rollin:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #14
Quote from: grutinator;162727
that car was someone one heres avatar, and i think it said 'thundercougarfalconbird' where it should say 'member'. i cant remember who it was tho

That was me until I found my new one. I couldn't get the thundercougarfalconbird becasue it was too long.