Skip to main content
Topic: weirdest bird.. ever!! (Read 3250 times) previous topic - next topic

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #1
Why... you can still tell it's a T bird from the sides... ALL that work and I just feel it doesn't match. I like the idea but they could have chosen a better base for it. I'm not knocking the idea or even the work done.... I just don't like it on an MN12

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #2
I like it!  Not to enough to part with my cash, but I like it.

TED

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #3
that's pretty cool, but it just doesn't do it for me.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #4
Not my thing to many off angles. I call it and EAZYBLOB! its so easy to make your car look like a blob! EEEEEAZYBLOOOOOB!
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #5
Wow they killed that car!!..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1988 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0L AOD 2.73 :cougarsmily:
1993 F150 XLT 5.8L E4OD 3.55

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #6
There's an "H" on the front grille. A Hudson?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #7
If the lines were more smooth and it didn't look like a hack job (rear end area) I would like it better.
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #8
At least it makes sure some MN12 cars get saved form rust and that people can still customize them in many ways not saying i like it a whole lot i do like it i just hate cars that sit and rust for years 2 come.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #9
Dear God....
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #10
Its a waste of money yes but good reason to get a full paint job.

Sorry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #11
i think it's the front end that makes it look so bad... from the front it looks ok, but from the side and off angle from the front, the front quarters angle too steeply to the ground.... it's almost a straight line from the tali lights to the wipers than it looks like the front end washiznit and pushed to the ground......  10 points for creativity, but -4 for final product

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #12
i agree 100% with you i have seen about 30 on EBAY no matter the color any off angle picture of this car looks bad so i want 2 see this car on PIMP MY RIDE if you can make anything look good go right ahead. Wonder if with a after market hood it could change the look enough to save it it some what? no ones tried that yet and with the prices of that body kit when it came out i know why.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #13
They've been around for a while and the company that makes them has a website.  The pictures make them look better than they actually are IMHO.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

weirdest bird.. ever!!

Reply #14
I would never be that desperate to have a car.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..