Skip to main content
Topic: just wanted to say hi... (Read 2806 times) previous topic - next topic

just wanted to say hi...

Reply #30
gumby pics of your ranger, and i want pics of the other one too! i want a 2.3t ranger so bad, thats what i was going to build before i fell in love with my lincoln
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

just wanted to say hi...

Reply #31
here's an OLD picture.  i went through a mild ricer phase and put lightning badges on the truck.

91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

just wanted to say hi...

Reply #32

shes been gone a while, but thats the motor that is in my tbird now. soon to be refired.

josh, hope ya dont mind me pic-whorin your post ;)
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

just wanted to say hi...

Reply #33
think nothing of it, man... that truck was my inspiration early on.
06 pontiac g6 gt

just wanted to say hi...

Reply #34
i want i want i want!!!!!! i almost bought a ranger with a blown motor for 200, i should have...... it was 2wd and 100% rot free, my mom wouldnt loan me the 80 bucks more i needed cause it had a blown motor. some day ill have a play toy.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

just wanted to say hi...

Reply #35
post the video too.
06 pontiac g6 gt

just wanted to say hi...

Reply #38
meeeeeemmmmoooooorriiiiiiiiieeeeeessssssssss.
06 pontiac g6 gt