Skip to main content
Topic: well i got a few parts (Read 1176 times) previous topic - next topic

well i got a few parts

Went out in the country to pull a 350 out of my brothers camaro to throw into my dads new truck, and looked around and i found a drivers side tail light for vinnie, a carb and coil for fila, and a set of snowflakes, and a set of ten holes.
my dad said i might as well try to sell the ten holes we got, they are 15's and hes got another set of 16 inch snowflakes he said i could sell, and a set of 15 inch turbines, plus what ever else i pull off the black turbo coupe next week.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

well i got a few parts

Reply #1

more to come
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

well i got a few parts

Reply #2
Nice ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

well i got a few parts

Reply #3

vinnie there you go one none faded or cracked tail light.
my $300 beater ;)

well i got a few parts

Reply #4
Carb and coil bracket pic lil bro?

well i got a few parts

Reply #5

as you wish
carb needs to be pulled apart so i can check and make sure its all in good shape, as of right now the secondarys are jammed open, so if not i know where theres a 650 double pumper sitting
my $300 beater ;)

well i got a few parts

Reply #6
Is that a big ass spreadbore like the one I got from a 460?

I'm kinda intrested in the 650, as I would rebuild it and have alittle fun with it too.

well i got a few parts

Reply #7
not even close. it will bolt on a 302 my dad said, he said it would be perfect for it the motorcraft one is a 550 he thinks, ill have to find the 650 next week for you
my $300 beater ;)

well i got a few parts

Reply #8
Is it a spread bore ( the butterflus are 2 different sizes) or a square bore ( butterflys are the same size) though. Thats what I need to know

well i got a few parts

Reply #9
spread i think, i think we have a intake it will bolt to also
my $300 beater ;)

well i got a few parts

Reply #10
Allumnium or Iron? If it's a spreadbore i'll have to say no, as my current intake is a square. I duno, let me figure this out as you find parts lil bro

well i got a few parts

Reply #11
the 650 double pumper is square
my $300 beater ;)

well i got a few parts

Reply #12
Intrested in the double pumper if it's in ok condition. What about the Motorcraft?

well i got a few parts

Reply #13
figured you want the 650, my dad said i can sell you them both he dont care, the intake he has is just a stock iron intake and i think its spread bore to match the motorcraft. Didnt get into looking at it today was welding and porting manifolds and putting a clutch on the 350 so we can stick it in the truck.
my $300 beater ;)

well i got a few parts

Reply #14
What would you want for a set of snowflakes or turbines?
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit