Skip to main content
Topic: David_jo_xr7. please read!! (Read 828 times) previous topic - next topic

David_jo_xr7. please read!!

i sent you money 3 weeks ago for seatbelts and still havent recieved them. i sent what color and what item i wanted with the money just like you ask.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #1
there is a forum for this!!!
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #2
Yes, there is.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #3
And HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!

Reply #4
hey!!! i sent you alot of PM david! where are my seat belts?!?!!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #5
based on his *FREE* f/s add, it looks like they are headed to the dumpster with all the rest of his bird/cat parts on the 23rd :toilet:
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #7
Seems he's having issues....At least he's trying to resolve them.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!