Skip to main content
Topic: im 18 today!! (Read 1783 times) previous topic - next topic

im 18 today!!

well, im finaly 18!! my parents bought me something for my car! they told me that but i have to wait to find out! im soo excited!! they are also taking me somewhere but wont tell me where!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

im 18 today!!

Reply #1
Congrads bro, happy B-day

im 18 today!!

Reply #2
[FONT='Times New Roman']Congrats and Happy Birthday. That’s a huge milestone; you are now officially an adult.[/FONT]
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

im 18 today!!

Reply #3
Ah, to be that young and stupid again.....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

im 18 today!!

Reply #4
Quote from: quicksilver;159989
well, im finaly 18!! my parents bought me something for my car! they told me that but i have to wait to find out! im soo excited!! they are also taking me somewhere but wont tell me where!

Hmmmm.

They are taking you somewhere and buying you something.

Hmmmm.

A NEW CAR? :D j/k

Happy Bday.

im 18 today!!

Reply #5
haha thanks guys!!
haha chuck, these days and amazing!
haha maybe a 5.0 mustang if a new car. i just hope its not a ricer!
but i love my car though.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

im 18 today!!

Reply #6
Is there anything you've been hinting about for your car that would be big enough to keep it as a surprise?Good luck,and happy birthday.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

im 18 today!!

Reply #7
Happy Bday.  I hope it's something good.

im 18 today!!

Reply #8
Well that explains a lot. :D

Happy BDay.

Looks like July is a popular month. My Bday is next week.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

im 18 today!!

Reply #9
Quote from: Ether947;160029
Well that explains a lot. :D

Happy BDay.

Looks like July is a popular month. My Bday is next week.

As is mine :D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

im 18 today!!

Reply #10
Quote from: slamedcat;160009
Hmmmm.

They are taking you somewhere and buying you something.

Hmmmm.

A NEW CAR? :D j/k

Happy Bday.

He's 18! an Adult now!
Probably as I told my kids, "On there 18th B-Day I will buy them a plane ticket ANYWHERE in the world they want to go....

ONE WAY!

im 18 today!!

Reply #11
haha thanks! haha wow jim! that makes me laugh

im 18 today!!

Reply #12
ONE WAY!

Happy birthday, and if you notice more and more planes as you go along the road, you may want to ask them to stop for a bathroom break, and make a run for it. :hick:

im 18 today!!

Reply #13

No response from him yet. I'm betting the poor kid is halfway to Greece by now!

im 18 today!!

Reply #14
Quote from: Jim_Miller;160305

No response from him yet. I'm betting the poor kid is halfway to Greece by now!

LOL! what is it some parents tell their teens? "when you turn 18, you get the boot!"
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast