Skip to main content
Topic: 1987 Thunderbirid parts car for sale (Read 628 times) previous topic - next topic

1987 Thunderbirid parts car for sale

Hey everyone, I have a 1987 Thunderbird for sale, no engine or Transmission but great interior.  Has good 7.5" rear axle.  Asking 200 dollars or best offer... Its sitting in my driveway and I need it gone. Would rather have it go to someone who can use the parts then to the junk yard.  I'm in Rochester, Ny E-Mail me and I will send pictures.  Also have alot of other Thunderbird parts as well as Mustang parts for sale. (Moldings from a turbocoupe in good shape, a 1988 or 1989 speed density H.O. computer from a Mustang, Mustang front Knuckles (to upgrade to 11" brakes) Mustang Rear springs, Thunderbird exhaust manifolds, Thunderbird upper and lower intake, Mustang upper and Lower intake, Near complete Thunderbird Engine, Mustang bare 8.8" rear axle) E-Mail me and I will give details, or leave me contact info here... Thanks everyone

Reply #1
You know...you have to list an email address if you want folks to email you.

Also, how about making this post so it is actually readable?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #2
Sorry, wrote it in a rush... E-Mail is Fordcrazy9887@hotmail.com....
Part available...

- 1988 H.O. speed density computer
- Moldings from a Turbocoupe in good shape but not perfect (Black with      orange stripe
- 8.8" Mustang rear axle (Bare)
- Front knuckles from a Mustang (To convert to larger 11" brakes)
- Mustang rear springs
- Thunderbird 5.0 Exhaust Manifolds
- Mustang H.O. Upper and Lower intake manifold
- Thunderbird S.O. Upper and Lower intake manifold
- Stock intake ducting
- 19 LB/hour injectors
- Near complete Thunderbird 5.0 motor
- 19897 Thunderbird parts car, no engine or transmission in it... Interior in great shape. Original rear axle (7.5" 2.73:1 in the rear).  Hood in good shape, little seam rust on the trunk.  strut towers rotted.  Has steering rack in it.  Car must go, great parts car if you need interior parts.

Reply #3
Darn, I wish you were closer to Georgia......

Reply #4
ill take the 1988 5.0 ho speed density computer!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]5.0 Standard
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
Magnaflow mustang exhaust
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs

Reply #5
 maybe i should jump on this. Where in Rochester are you exctly located? like what street cuz i won't go nea avenue d or any place around there.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #6
I Live in Greece west of the city by the mall... Red Rock Rd.

Reply #7
im lookin for parts i need a crossover pipe from manifold to manifold on a 5.0. let me know asap

Reply #8
I no longer have the crossover pipe, I cut that up months ago and brought it to the metal yard... However I just pulled the stock headers and H-Pipe off my Mustang if your interested in that, the thing is you would need to run duel exhaust.

Reply #9
Do you happen to have a rt side h/l bracket?

Reply #10
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean by a right side H/I bracket

Reply #11
The Thunderbird must get out of my driveway I have no room for it.  $50.00 for the car, Its worth about that for s metal alone.  Someone please make an offer and take it. I really don't want to s the car.