Skip to main content
Topic: The 87 Holds Suprises (Read 809 times) previous topic - next topic

The 87 Holds Suprises

F*cking wasps made a nest behind the glass of the mirror on the 87 jesus christ i have never ran for my life with such vigor.

The 87 Holds Suprises

Reply #1
get some carb cleaner. That kills them just about on contact. That should get rid of them.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

The 87 Holds Suprises

Reply #2
HaaaaahAHAHAhahah
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

The 87 Holds Suprises

Reply #3
Those things are horrible. I had a nest on the underside of my header panel. That little f'er stood on it and stared at me as I worked under the hood...

he eventually met mr pressure washer.

The 87 Holds Suprises

Reply #4
Yeah you can bet when i witnessed about 20-30 wasps pouring outta the mirror cavity i was like oh shiznit, the fly swatter is somewhere in the backyard. I noticed this one wasp consistantly swarming the passanger side door and was like ok i will investigate. Went over there killed one 2 pop out sit on the mirror, i was like ok i will swat you 2 s. Then when i attempt to swat the 2 sitting on the mirror a shiznitload pour out i go pale and run as fast as my white ass could.

The 87 Holds Suprises

Reply #5
That's hilarious. Flood the mirror with a hose until the nest comes out or until they start coming after you. Once the nest is out, step on it.

The 87 Holds Suprises

Reply #6
I prefer a big ole can of wasp/hornet killer.

and nothing beats a can of that stuff and a butane lighter :DD:D:D:D

dont use that on your car though.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

The 87 Holds Suprises

Reply #7
If only that had been caught on camera:hick:

IDK if I'd use carb cleaner on a painted plastic surface.  It melts vinyl siding.......
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

The 87 Holds Suprises

Reply #8
Yes it would have been funny considering i was in casual attire aka no belt all you would have seen are my purple, white, black, and blue boxers and grass flying as i scrambled to the back door.