Skip to main content
Topic: Wow, you guys are really slow..... (Read 3024 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Wow, you guys are really slow.....

Reply #1
Interesting.....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #2
i agree chuck, i was look'n at it earlyer this week. whats with the missing door pannle? i like the headlights tho

Reply #3
I think that pic was an "in process" pic.

He did a good job with the work...but he made several choices I would not have made (wheels, neon..old carbed motor..too much stereo eq), but he obviously put alot of work into it and I can appreciate that.

Makes me want to get my XR-7 together...still don't have room to rip it all apart though :(  I guess I better just get the engine together then ;)
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #4
awww man. he got the halo headrests. *lol* ....and the fog lights behind the grill ....darn. i like the headlights too. looks sweet.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #5
Quote from: darkthunder
awww man. he got the halo headrests. *lol* ....and the fog lights behind the grill ....darn. i like the headlights too. looks sweet.

That's not foglights. they're air intakes check out the pic of the engine.

Reply #6
my only "thing" about the car is for what he (i'm guessin' here) had to have spent on the engine, he coulda built or had built, a kickass injected windsor, and even supercharged it-ala Saleen S-351...
well, i guess he couldn't have done al that for what it takes to build a carb engine, but, what the hell...!
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #7
He's actually one of the few people that DOESN'T get his hands dirty. He told me he has no mechanical skills, so everything done to his car has been through shops (paint/bodywork, engine, stereo). He paid at least twice as much doing it that way, then if he'd turned wrenches himself. But that's alright...the results are very professional, and he's happy with it. It's just very unique and different...the combination of parts is not like anything done here yet.

Reply #8
yeah, it definitely kicks some major ass, if I had it, I'd be scared to hell to drive it, for fear of vandalism or some ...
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #9
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek
yeah, it definitely kicks some major ass, if I had it, I'd be scared to hell to drive it, for fear of vandalism or some ...

Yea thats the problem with having a really nice show car...

Me.... put some more HP in it and kick ass, if it gets dirty or scratched no big deal...

Reply #10
I saw it!  Man I really dig the headlights, but I would have had a cougar head in the grill.
One 88

Reply #11
I dig it.  The interior has an updated and modern look while the carbed motor gives props to the old school ways.  Very nice.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #12
Simply cool!!!

Reply #13
I agree Turbocoupe50.It's an awesome Cougar.I like doing as much as I can on my own.I really get a personal satisfaction from it.I want to drive it like I stole it,even if it is mine.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #14
Paul is that a cougar Special Edition you have there buddy?  Boy I wander were I've seen one of those before?
One 88