Skip to main content
Topic: Transformers (Read 5062 times) previous topic - next topic

Transformers

I just finished watching it, and boy is it AWESOME. Also on a side note there is an 87-88 Cougar in the car lot that bumblebee is at (as old camaro).

Just had to share.
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Transformers

Reply #1
I just got back and agree that it was freakin awesome!

I also noticed the Cougar. If I remember correctly it was a pale blue or gray. :]
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)
1984 Cougar (RIP) :cougarsmily:
1986 Cougar XR7 5 Speed.  (sold)

Transformers

Reply #2
My youngest boy and I are going tonight.It must have opened earlier up there where you guys are.Tonight it opens for our viewing pleasure.Was it as good as it looks on the commercials?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Transformers

Reply #3
Seriously, I give it like a 7 out 5, completely freaking amazing :bowdown: . This is coming from someone who likes to nit pick about movies like this, and knows WAAAAYYYYY too much about the Transformers backstory and universe in general. Honestly, despite the artistic and creative "changes" they made, It was quite possibly one of the best executed adaptations I've ever seen. The only thing that could have made it better was if I could have been sitting there nekked eating a 72oz steak. Seriously. ;)
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Transformers

Reply #4
I agree, a must see.

TED

Transformers

Reply #5
mmmmmmm, Megan Fox. :tg:
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Transformers

Reply #6
I am thinking of going back tonight it was just an awesome movie, with a good bit of humor.

A MUST SEE!!
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Transformers

Reply #7
Quote from: 32VFoxBird;158260
mmmmmmm, Megan Fox. :tg:

mmmmmmm, Rachael Taylor :tg:
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
5 Speed, Stock IHI, Aeromotive 340LPH, Stinger 3in DP w/Magnaflow 3in Race Series ler, Hallman Boost Controller, Corbeau Fixed Back Racing Seats, Rebuilt 35# Injectors, Kirban AFPR, Stinger's Front Mount Piping w/Big NPR Front Mount IC, 3/8 E-85 Fuel Lines, SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch, Explorer 4.0 Dual Core Radiator, Optima Red Top Battery
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)

Transformers

Reply #8
mmmm.. donuts

Speaking of donuts, is everyone looking forward the simpsons movie?
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Transformers

Reply #9
Mmmmmmm,Megan Fox and Rachael Taylor with a side order of donuts.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Transformers

Reply #10
Quote from: vinnietbird;158326
Mmmmmmm,Megan Fox and Rachael Taylor with a side order of donuts.

mmmmmm, concur
2013 Focus (Daily)
1968 Cougar XR7
1987 Turbo Coupe
1988 Turbo Coupe (RIP)

Transformers

Reply #11
Your all dork!

Except me and vinnietbird we have kids that we can claim wanted to see it so we "had to go". :D

Transformers

Reply #12
Yep,Slamedcat is right,I "had" to go watch it with my little man tonight.It was awesome..............I mean,my boy thought it was awesome.I somehow tolerated it.LOL.

Transformers

Reply #13
It feels good to have kids at times. I mean how else would you not look like an idiot watching cartoons on saturday morning without them. LOL

Transformers

Reply #14
I saw that Cougar also. Its a pale blue. I kept telling my friends "I want that", and then about shiznit when the windows blew out.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit