Skip to main content
Topic: Random Shot of the '96 (Read 1393 times) previous topic - next topic

Random Shot of the '96

I had the camera with me tonight when I was cruising around.
It's been a while since I've taken any pictures of it, so I thought I would post this one.
I've put a lot of miles on this car in the past four months. Last week it took me to the Outer Banks, where I bought some gas at a cheapo gas station. As a direct result, the car is running like butt. That is all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Random Shot of the '96

Reply #2
From that angle it almost looks like an 03-04 mustang nose. Did you do the black out headlights yourself? if so how did you get the lense off without breaking them?

Random Shot of the '96

Reply #3
See this thread:
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=99964

Doing the headlights is the easy part. The corners are a big pain. As you can see in the other thread, I spent nearly two hours on each corner. While it's a lot of work, the result is well worth it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Random Shot of the '96

Reply #4
Quote from: cougarcragar;156894
I had the camera with me tonight when I was cruising around.
It's been a while since I've taken any pictures of it, so I thought I would post this one.
I've put a lot of miles on this car in the past four months. Last week it took me to the Outer Banks, where I bought some gas at a cheapo gas station. As a direct result, the car is running like butt. That is all.

I'm pretty sure that if i get a newer car... Eventually, i want to get an SC. Your car is exactually what i want the front to look like, plus the SC body kit. I love the way your car looks with the smoked lences
1986 Cougar LS

Random Shot of the '96

Reply #5
Thanks! :hick:
Here's a closer shot of the front lights.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Random Shot of the '96

Reply #6
Purdy:D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Random Shot of the '96

Reply #7
Wonder if anyone will notice.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Random Shot of the '96

Reply #8
Lack of grill or lack of the old LS wheels?
One 88