Skip to main content
Topic: door handle (Read 589 times) previous topic - next topic

door handle

i need a new one of these! mine broke today...
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

door handle

Reply #1
Is it grey?  Fila's parts car has a blue one.

door handle

Reply #2
If you want a blue one, I got it

door handle

Reply #3
Quote from: 84 Fila;155916
If you want a blue one, I got it

Exactly what I just said.

door handle

Reply #4
I have 2 of those in grey from my complete TC door panels that I'll never use.I'll send them both to you for $20.00.If you don't have the screw covers,I have a set (red ones) I'll add for both doors for $15.00 more.They are wicked hard to come by.let me know.I'll be gone today,but back this evening.Is there any other piece(s) you may need from those panels?I also have the red and clear lights inbeautiful shape,arm rest pads,map pockets,and panels themselves.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

door handle

Reply #5
oo that would be great vinnie! i'll take the grey!! all i need is one little cover things.  i'll have the money sent out in acouple days for the grey strapes!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

door handle

Reply #6
Consider them boxed and ready !!! You'll have to dye the screw cap.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

door handle

Reply #7
so how much is the total?

door handle

Reply #8
$20.00 for the two straps and a cap.I have an extra cap from an incomplete set I'll toss in the box.That's it.

door handle

Reply #9
alright, sounds good! i'll have it out pretty soon!

door handle

Reply #10
10-4

door handle

Reply #11
The straps were sent a few days ago,with a grey cap.They are in a shipping tube.Let me know when you get them.

door handle

Reply #12
ok thank you!