Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: 5.0 fan/fan clutch (Read 375 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: 5.0 fan/fan clutch

i need a new fan for my engine. my fan is stuck as if my car were constanlty at 4500rpm when im at idle and when i floor it it starts going to fast and starts to squeek and its robbing alot of ponies!! my car is a 1988 5.0liter thunderbird. sned me a PM if you have a fan and fan clutch you want to sell.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #1
I can help you out.  Do you need both the fan and the clutch?  And will a fan clutch setup work from an 85?  If they do interchange, drop me a pm.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #2
You should be able to just buy one new at your local auto parts store.
TED

Reply #3
i dont want to pay that much money getting it new. um, im not sure if that would work. ask one of the old guys here
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #5
oo really? well i'll buy it new then! thanks!