Skip to main content
Topic: drivers selt belt, door look panels, dash (Read 532 times) previous topic - next topic

drivers selt belt, door look panels, dash

i need a selt belt for the drivers side but just the "female" part.
and i need the control panel to control the unlocking and locking of the doors and i need a dash with NO crackes. thank you!!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #1
I don't have the seatbelt.What "control panel" are you talking about for the locks?The buttons on the door?I have them.If they are for the standard door panel,let me know and I'll ship them to you (no charge).There's a crack free dash on E-bay going for $25.00 right now.Check it out.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
yeah, thats what i need!! yeah, i have standard 1988 door panels.
thank you!!
ok thanks i'll go check it out!!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #3
Shoot me your address again.I've got to mail some stuff out today and I'll mail your door lock buttons as well.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
I found your asddress from the clear lights.Buttons on the way.

Reply #5
ok thanks Vinnie!!

Reply #6
Glad to help.

Reply #7
i have seatbelt components in my 84 mecury cougar that i could pull n ship em to ya.  the plastic is broke on em. they are yellow if they work let me know and ill see what i can do. btw im in 97495

Reply #8
Hmm, your in WA with me. I have a 100% PERFECT crack free dash. Shoot me a PM...

Reply #9
thanks for the offer intimidator but i already have someone sending one to me, but thanks!!
 Aerobird, i just realized the dash is one big peice. i dont have the time to put a dash in right now because of foobtall but i'll get back to you after football season about that dash! i really need one!! thank you!

Reply #10
no problem... i tried removing the seat belt and it didnt want to come off for me lmao doesnt hurt to offer as well