Skip to main content
Topic: Seafoam into the Turbo... (Read 2154 times) previous topic - next topic

Seafoam into the Turbo...

Reply #15
For the vac system pull of a hose and suck it out of the can. It makes it way back to the intake and gets burned.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #16
Quote from: ipsd;153124
For the vac system pull of a hose and suck it out of the can. It makes it way back to the intake and gets burned.

makes sense. are you guy useing the spray can for the vac system of the pour can?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #17
I used the pour can but the spray stuff should work too.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #18
I should have used some on my Sonoma. Had intake gaskets replaced, and the new Dexcool antifreeze completely clogged the intake ports.

Will any vacspooge line on the intake work?? Mine is CFI. I could just poor straight down the TB
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #19
Yeah...poor it straight down the TB as that is the best place to get it to all cylinders.  On this type setup, pour it fast almost stalling the engine.  Lay off once it starts to choke, then let it sit for 20-30 minutes.  Start it up and....watch.  Then change the oil and check your plugs.