Skip to main content
Topic: What my first car looked like-wat was yurs (Read 6290 times) previous topic - next topic

What my first car looked like-wat was yurs

Reply #45
First car i actually drove was a 1980 F100 with a 3 speed on the column. My friend bought it off a friend we tore off down the street after putting a new steering column in it. In third gear doing about 50 we found out quick we had no brakes (that was no fun btu we didnt kill noone). My first car i owned was a 85 or 85 chevy celebrity 4 door not a wagon in a light blue. i couldnt find a picture of it. I loved that car I got it impounded and never went and got it (long story). I beat a few cars with that the only car i lost to was i tried racing a 95 Impala in Staten Island ended up racing over the verrazano bridge into brooklyn  at what i felt was light speed my foot was practicalle through the floor. He decided to stop coasting and actually stepped on the gas and POOF he was gone. So we had no money on us to pay the toll and we were stuck in brooklyn.
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Reply #46
My first car was an '83 Heritage.  I still have the car and I'm in the process of turning it into a racecar to run in NHRA Stock Eliminator.

Obviously, this wasn't the factory color.  It was originally a cream color but after seeing this color on my father's '88 Lincoln Mark VII, I thought it would look good on the T-Bird.
1983 Heritage
In process of turning  it into an NHRA drag car
Parts Needed: Heritage C-Pillar light assemblies

Reply #47
What's with all the Brand-X stuff???  :D  I thought this was a Ford group!!  Just kidding...love to see em all.

Here's my first car I bought in 1976.
67 Fairlane
289, C4

The best part.... I still have it! :)
tbirdregistry.com