Skip to main content
Topic: Few pics of my car since the 5lug swap (Read 1936 times) previous topic - next topic

Few pics of my car since the 5lug swap

More pics to come,this was at the car show two weeks ago with 1wld brd.
More to come as soon as the weather gets nicer around here(raining right now).
Looks mean as hell with the undercar leds at night.
Have fixed the front center cap issue for now with quite abit of work might i add.

Reply #1
im gonna steal your car! that thing is sweet!!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #2
That is one of two cars I have seen with black powdercoated wheels with a machined lip that looked good. Especially on a black car.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #4
o yea and i had friends at school though the aero birds were shiznit, and i showed him yours, he shut up real fast and he loved it!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #5
The wheels aren't my taste, but that is one nice lookin car though.  The car looks great in black, and of course I love your exhaust :D .  Especially if you decide to lower the car a bit, it would look absolutely badass.  But keep up the great work!

Reply #6
car looks awesome, man! but im not digging the neons, and the 4x4 look. very good color and wheel option.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #7
Haha, I didnt even notice the neons.

Reply #8
copycat:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #9
love it. but a drop in the front is needed BAD! otherwise looks great
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #10
:D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #11
Yea i should have went 245/40/18s instead of 235/40/18s on the front but too late now.
The wheelwell gap is only about 2" tops,no rubbing issues front or rear even with the 10"rear deep dish rims and 275/35/18s.
Might cut half a coil or so off the front spings,not sure though.
As for the undercar led's,they don't look as good at dusk as they do when it's pitch black outside.
My plate lights,curb lights and interior lights are also red so it all fits.
Looks positively evil from the rear at night.

Reply #12
Quote from: dominator;151761
The wheelwell gap is only about 2" tops,no rubbing issues front or rear even with the 10"rear deep dish rims and 275/35/18s.
QUOTE]

ONLY! i can't talk right now cause mine is bad too, but if you just drop it a little it will look fine. and it will have some rake to it. that is how i wanted to do rims on my car but now i want 03 cobra's an the lip is too small (i think) to go that route.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #13
nice pics man, That was a fun night.  thankfully my hidious bird didn't spoil the view too much in those pics. LOL.:hick:

Reply #14
Your car looks very nice!!!!!!!!!! I have to agree on  dropping the front though, but  looks so good. Good job
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                        :birdsmily: