Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out 87 Turbo coupe (Read 2060 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out 87 Turbo coupe

Reply #15

Reply #16
Also has a short throw shifter, all new power steering pump, rack and bushings for the rack. all bushing for control arms are brand new as well. Front electric ride struts are near new. Suspension springs are new. Cylinder had recent valve job, also has an a237 cam with roller followers. Kirban fuel pressure regulator. I will list more as i find it. It is a complete car.

Bill

Reply #17
Hooked ya up with a few posted for ya. Also free bumpage

Reply #18
Thanks Mike!

Reply #19
Maybe springs to 44408? Maybe

Reply #20
Anytime

Reply #21
figure 60.00 shipped as shipping is gonna cost a bunch because of weight

Reply #22
are they a FMS style, NOS...... are they a drop spring or factory..... I need to know little stuff. Also what guages/style guages are in the car?

Reply #23
P.M. sent

Gary

Reply #24
Quote from: 84 Fila;149470
are they a FMS style, NOS...... are they a drop spring or factory..... I need to know little stuff. Also what guages/style guages are in the car?

They are a stock replacement. Guages are Autometer Silver face. There is a Water temp, oil pressure, Rich/lean, and Volt. All are near new.

Reply #25
Ok, as of now I can't afford them but if you set aside, I'll take them. Are the guages electric or mechanical ( water and oil pressure) and what would you go on water temp, oil pressure, volt guage ans springs to 44408? Just scouting the waters

Reply #26
Mike, let me put together a price for you and I will get back to you shortly

Reply #27
PM me when ya got it man. Thanks

Reply #28
Someone came by and baught the oil pressure. I would do 130.00 shipped for everything you wanted (ie springs, mechanical water temp and volt gauge) let me know what you wanna do Mike.

Reply #29
Let me figure out funds. I'll be in touch in a few weeks