Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out 87 Turbo coupe (Read 2059 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out 87 Turbo coupe

Reply #30
let me know, thanks mike

Bill

Reply #31
Why are you stripping this car???? I added up your parts and you could easily get more selling it whole!

Reply #32
Because noone will buy it whole for what i would want for it. I have alot of money in the drive train so parting the car and keeping my motor and tranny is the way to go for me

Reply #33
I'm going to crush 2 SVO's now. Thanks for even attempting to sell or save a rust free straight TC.

Reply #34
WEll, since I wanted parts not the car, I'm bias. Lets ask, what do you want for the whole car?

Reply #35
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;149612
I'm going to crush 2 SVO's now. Thanks for even attempting to sell or save a rust free straight TC.

Is it your car or mine? if you want to save a big pile of  that bad buy it! I wouldnt sell it for dirt cheap because i have alot of money into the motor. Secondly if you arent on this post to buy something quit posting. i dont care about what you have to say that i am doing with my car so quit whoring out my for sale post.

Reply #36
I wouldnt take any less than 2700.00 for the whole car as it sits right now. It has issues and i am sick of dealing with it! Noone would pay that much for a car that is not dependable and looks like . So if one of you on here wants to buy it as a whole come and get it. you will get a built car for 2700.00 that you will have to get running right cause it has given me nothing but problems from the get go.. I am a master certified tech and i have had issues with  that has gone on with it. So like i said before if you are willing to pay that for a rust free car then so be it buy it and save a TC. Otherwise it is being parted out and i will keep my built motor and trans and sell the rest.

Reply #37
How much for the car less the motor and trans?

Reply #38
For the rolling chassis, with everything except motor and trans i would sell for 1200.00

Reply #39
Anyone close enough with money to pick this off? If not though, I'll go back to parts w and take what I asked please

Reply #40
Now see, $1200 is a respectable # that you might just get. The last guy on TurboFord to pull this ended up delivering a complete 84 TC to my yard. You don't know if you never TRY bubbo!!

Reply #42
So you have 84 TC parts Mike?

Reply #43
OK.....My turn...

If you're not interested in the car/roller/parts....do not post....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #44
well said......thank you!