Skip to main content
Topic: Roll'n on dub*2 (Read 3503 times) previous topic - next topic

Roll'n on dub*2

How big are they goiing to go?

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #1
Holy donkey balls is that the engine stressing to move those mad max looking "rims".

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #2
That sound in the vid is the power steering pump screaming for its life.

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #3
I've seen that car already, but not pics from that many angles, and I noticed two things.

#1- Does that car actually have suspension? It looks to me like the axles are just attached to big brackets that are welded to the frame.

And, #2- Holy  look at those driveshaft angles! That thing would go through U-joints like a fat guy eating potato chips.

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #4
WOW!!! I think I've finally seen the stupidest looking car in my life!!!:pbb:
So you have a V8.......isn't that cute.

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #5
At least those ugly ass things are on a Buic then on a ford. If it was on a ford I'd have to kill the owner

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #6
Hmmm, back to carriage wheels with solid rubber liners?

Are we gonna put the horse back in front next?

lol
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #7
Nothing a gallon of gas and a match wouldn't fix.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #8
thank god im sure thats not street legal!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #9
i actually like big rims... when done right. Hell i even like some done all ghetto.

this is not one of those times
1986 Cougar LS

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #10
why? that looked like a perfetly decent regal.

i wish that on no car.  Thats a nightmare.

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #11
Wow, those aren't rims.  They're just metal wagon wheels.  People are stupid.

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #12
Perhaps this fate will happen to it as well? (click for video)
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #13
yeh that movies funny.  this was inevitable.  and from what i can tell they used tubular structures to lower the fram connections for that lift.  its got suspension (at least on the back)  but i didnt see anything to stop those wheels, and i dont think camber steer would help the car turn... i bet it takes a wallmart parking lot to do a turn at 40mph.  you know 45, flip hahaha ruined stupid car... someone should email him and tell him to try and drift it and get it on tape b/c you know he'll be sayin its fast n shiznit.

Roll'n on dub*2

Reply #14
That's the most messed up monster truck I've ever seen.