Skip to main content
Topic: F\S sport wheel centers,5 speed swap, blank turbo keys (Read 1092 times) previous topic - next topic

F\S sport wheel centers,5 speed swap, blank turbo keys

heres some stuff im cleaning out,

turbocoupe blank keys $25 shipped

B303 cam good condition $50*sold*

cobra rockers ready to bolt up $100*sold*

A9L computer reman unit $100*sold*

ARP headbolts for standard 5.0 heads $35*sold*

five speed swap, 83 GT trans,bell,shim,clutch,flywheel,shifter,pedals,cable,fork,and trans hump adapter $600-$700 O.B.O

still have one mark 8 fan $35*sold*

gt40p intake ready to go with h.o tb and spacer hoses ect $125*sold*

and these darn gt40p heads too $150*sold*

i have 4 or 5 sport wheel center caps $20ea

some turbo stuff, greddy bov adapter pipe, 38mm wastegate, finned t-3 pipe, an fittings fuel y-block, ect

i will post pics on request, thanks

oh almost forgot + shipping
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #1
PM sent for rockers and headbolts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.fquick.com/slicksport88
88 Sport - 5.0HO, Mass Air, A9L, 73mm C&L meter, BBK CAI, 255 lph pump, 1.7 roller rockers,Professional Products damper, Chuck W motor mounts, BBK shorties & H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 8.8 rear w/3.27's, 93 Cobra M/C, BAER 13in. drilled/slotted rotors front and back, cobra calipers, Russell braided brake lines front & back, C/C plates, 03cobra rims, 255/40/17 Nitto 555's all around

Reply #2
PM sent! :D
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Reply #3
heres some pics of the requested items thanks
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #4
now with the cam, any problems gonna be had running new lifters with a used cam? im tempted to save a little green and get it.
I want the 5 speed swap stuff buts thats more then i payed for my car! and i don't have that much!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #5
I was always told new cam=new lifters. keep them a matched set ya know

Reply #6
thats only true with a flat tappet cam, roller cams are made out of billet steel which is alot stronger than cast, so the to answer question you will be fine unless there is major damage and there is none on this one
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #7
I stand corrected. Thanks for the new knowlage

Reply #8
no prob,
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #9
ok id like to see a pic of the cam, just for the hell of it, maybe if its good ill go to the bank...
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #10
well here ya go, and let me know about the 5-speed stuff i will brake it up and i have 2 complete swaps and extra pedals, bells, flywheels, ect
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #11
 i need a job!!!! whats with the valve covers?
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #12
sorry, those are from my mustang im not selling em,
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #13
! I will keep you posted if i have money left over from the h pipe, tune up and oil change, ill be buying the cam for after i do my mass air conversion, among a bunch of other goodies coming this summer!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #14
sweet, sounds good to me
95 Ranger Splash 2.3