Skip to main content
Topic: Toledo Area Members (Read 2850 times) previous topic - next topic

Toledo Area Members

Hey, I figured I'd just start another thread in here rather than continue to hijack the drunk drivers thread.

So how many people here are in the area? I've only been here like 2 years and haven't been on the board much so I guess I never really noticed.

I'm out in Genoa and have no idea about car stuff in the area (been to the drag strip, but my sport would never pass tech)

We should set up a meet when this random snow stops.

Toledo Area Members

Reply #1
*raises hand*

Me and 20th discussed meeting up at some of the local car shows/cruises, if it ever warms up enough for them.

http://www.k100country.com/index.php?fuseaction=home.weeklycruises

Im usually at parkway in maumee on fridays and downtown wauseon on tuesdays. Mayberry is the first monday of the month, that show is usually pretty big, and they have burnout competitions.

Milan is usually a pretty decent hangout if the test n tune is pretty small. Good chance to have some fun too.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Toledo Area Members

Reply #2
Well i would have to show up in the black cougar aka the 99, the 20th is still off the road for the time being.

Toledo Area Members

Reply #3
ohh no.. the black cougarprobemobile :P
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust

Toledo Area Members

Reply #4
ohh no.. the black cougarprobemobile :P

No no no get it right Broken Cougarprobemobile.

:hick:  you black ice *shakes fist very angrily"

Toledo Area Members

Reply #5
What happened?

And it looks like its just the three of us in the area. Theres a guy on TF from toledo though.

Toledo Area Members

Reply #6
Hey Crystal.. We usually get together in Columbus ever once in a while.  If you're up for the drive c'mon down!
One 88

Toledo Area Members

Reply #7
he runded into somebody and messed up his front end, don't you read the threads!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Toledo Area Members

Reply #8
Columbus isn't too bad every once in a while (or weekly if you're my coworker) so let me know when you guys are plannin something.

Toledo Area Members

Reply #9
Quote from: bhazard;140336
What happened?

And it looks like its just the three of us in the area. Theres a guy on TF from toledo though.

There are some mn12 guys around too. I'm sure if we wanted to we could get a decent get together going.

Toledo Area Members

Reply #10
Parkway is a decent place to hang out on fridays. Its mainly a lot of old guys with old cars but theres usually a row of 5 or so fox mustangs. Obviously mainly domestic cars there but sometimes theres 2 or 3 imports. There was a guy with a fully loaded TC there with only 9000 miles on it once. We could get a row of fox bird/cougs going maybe. Throw in some MN12's too.

Parkway is fairly central to our locations too.

Toledo Area Members

Reply #11
Once my friend gets his 90 mn12 SC running maybe i can convince him to bring it up.

What happened?

The 20a exit north bound to Detroit was a sheet of ice after the last blast of snow i was doing around 35 or so hit the ice and had to quick make the choice of stuffing it into the cement wall or hitting him so i hit him.It was icy enough that i could have rebounded off the wall thats why i picked to hit him, and i have not heard back from any insurance adjuster so i hope the man is fine and so is his neon.

Toledo Area Members

Reply #12
Quote from: bhazard;140389
Parkway is a decent place to hang out on fridays. Its mainly a lot of old guys with old cars

What's wrong with that! How do you think I got in to cars in the first place?

Is it so wrong that I enjoy hanging out with a bunch of dirty old car guys?

Toledo Area Members

Reply #13
Maybe just a little! lol
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Toledo Area Members

Reply #14
Quote from: crystal;140635
What's wrong with that! How do you think I got in to cars in the first place?

Is it so wrong that I enjoy hanging out with a bunch of dirty old car guys?

Nothings wrong with that, calm down holmes, I only meant that its better that way because the hangouts with the younger crowds are usually ricer idiots that start trouble. Theres plenty of them in Toledo. Why do you think I go to Parkway? Besides the fact that my dad has been taking me there with him since I was old enough to be carried around. :hick: