Skip to main content
Topic: new guys here (Read 1842 times) previous topic - next topic

new guys here

Hey guy's just wanted to say hello. My bud sleeper talked me into registering. I'v been working on getting my 88" turbo chicken together and i'm sure I'l neeed some good advice. Looking forward to getting to know some t-bird enthusiast.

new guys here

Reply #1
Cool, welcome aboard. Got any pics of your TC? We'll hound you to death about it, lol
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

new guys here

Reply #2
Well maybe not to death, but close! lol

Welcome, Sit down and relax. It is a very good forum.
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

new guys here

Reply #3
This is one of the few i have of it. Beleive it or not she's only got 38,000 actual miles!

new guys here

Reply #4
This is also my wife's car not mine she wanted to make sure you all knew that.

new guys here

Reply #5
Hey,welcome.Good to have you here.Jump in and get involved.We're here if you need us.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

new guys here

Reply #6
nice car!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

new guys here

Reply #7
Lookin' good!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

new guys here

Reply #8
Quote from: ajsbird;140000
This is one of the few i have of it. Beleive it or not she's only got 38,000 actual miles!

, man lucky!!!

new guys here

Reply #9
Very nice! welcome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

new guys here

Reply #11
Good to have you. Your wife has a rare taste in cars.

I don't think there are many TC's on the board in that colour.

*edit*

Looking at it again, it might not be Sandalwood. It's silver? It's hard to tell from the picture. Nice low miler, either way.

new guys here

Reply #12
My Sport was originally Sandalwood.It won't be that color at all when I'm finished.We (my wife) decided on Estate Green.I've only seen the color on Ford SUV's.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

new guys here

Reply #13
Welcome aboard James....

Now get that thing ready so i can bust that tail!!!!!!!!!!!! my bird is huuuuuuunnngrayyy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

new guys here

Reply #14
Welcome, Nice TC.